The following terms shall have the following meanings in these Terms and Conditions:
2. "Customer" shall refer to you and any other individuals who purchase with your Login.
3. The term "intellectual property" refers to all types of intellectual property rights, including (without limitation) patents, designs, current and future trademarks, and copyright, whether or not they have been registered or are otherwise registrable, as well as the right to submit an application for their registration.
4. The term "login" refers to a customer's email and registration-based access to Lifeforce Products Online.
5. "Product/Products" refers to all items that Lifeforce Products Online offers for sale.
6. The company selling the products from Lifeforce Products Online is referred to as "Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd."
7. "Lifeforce Products Online" refers to this website or catalogues held by Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. and the channel through which Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. offers Products for sale to the Customer in this e-commerce platform.
8. These Terms and Conditions apply to all Products offered by Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. through this website. You confirm and verify that you have read, understood, and agree to the Terms and Conditions in the form in which they exist at the time your order is submitted for processing by Lifeforce Products Online by submitting your order for processing.
9. Any other document claiming to have a contractual impact, such as any store policy of Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd., shall be replaced by these terms and conditions.
10. The Customer agrees to complete the registration process in accordance with the guidelines provided on this website by Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. must receive complete and up-to-date information from the Customer, including (but not limited to) the Customer's full name, home or delivery address, phone number, and email address.
11. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. has the right to refuse the registration of a potential client for any reason and to cancel the registration of any of its clients for any reason.
12. The Customer agrees to defend Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. (and to keep Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. indemnified and harmless) against all lawsuits, proceedings, claims, damages, losses (including indirect and consequential losses), liability or costs that Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. has suffered or incurred (or that Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. may suffer or incur). It is the Customer's responsibility to update his registration data.
13. The Customer can order from us by visiting www.lifeforcehub.com.
14. A confirmation of the order will be sent to the Customer through email. To be clear, such confirmation of order receipt does not ensure stock availability.
15. We will provide free delivery for orders worth $300 or more per delivery per location. There will be a $10 delivery fee for items that total less than $300 per delivery per location. Any additional special arrangements, such as a specific schedule or location, may incur an extra delivery fee. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. will use its best efforts to fill orders placed by customers through Lifeforce Online; however, in the event that Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. declines to fill an order for any reason, is unable to supply an order due to an unanticipated change to the Products (as applicable), or the Products are otherwise unavailable, Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. shall have no liability to any person.
16. Customers can access Lifeforce Products Online by entering their email address and password. To avoid unauthorized use, the customer must keep his password strictly secure. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. shall take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access to the Lifeforce Products Online website. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. shall not be responsible for any losses or damages resulting from unauthorized access to Lifeforce Products Online by any third party to the fullest extent permitted by law.
1. While Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. will make every effort to guarantee that the prices, details, and sizes of the Products provided by Lifeforce Online are accurate, the company has the right to change the price and other product specifications without prior notice
2. Lifeforce Online exclusively offers home delivery shopping at the mentioned pricing. There's a chance that the prices for some Products at Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd.'s sellers won't match up.
3. Not every Product's size will match the online description perfectly. The right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest pricing is reserved by Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd.
4. The final bill may differ from the online bill/order price because of weighted items, substitute products, special offers, daily price adjustments, and out-of-stock products. After the customer receives the online bill or order pricing, Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. maintains the right to alter the final bill. Any adjustments will be noted on the final bill that is sent to the customer at the time of delivery.
5. The customer may choose one special offer or promotion per Product if multiple special offers or promotions are made simultaneously available to them for the same Product, but they are not entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
6. The price payable for the order will be changed to reflect the variation if the customer wants one and Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. agrees. This adjustment will be included on the final bill that is given to the customer at the time of delivery.
7. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. has the right to limit sales, including the right to forbid sales to re-sellers, and may, from time to time, set credit limits for specific customers.
PAYMENT & DELIVERY
All credit/debit cards are accepted, such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. All of your information remains completely confidential because your payment is performed through a Payment Service that has full authorization. When you place an order, payment is collected, and if the transaction is unsuccessfully authorized, your order will not be processed. Make sure you receive both an email confirming your payment as well as an order confirmation. Your order might not have been placed properly if you haven't gotten one of these. Information related to credit cards is neither stored nor processed by Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd.
2 .Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. may alter the process for making payments for Lifeforce Products Online orders at any time. The customer will be advised of these changes via email, mail, or by posting a notice on the Lifeforce Products Online website.
We deliver both nationally and internationally.
24-48 hours following the capture of payment for local deliveries. Orders will be delivered during business hours; please remark in the notes section if you prefer an after-hours delivery.
Depending on the destination, a shipping time estimate of 8 to 12 days will be needed for international deliveries.
If you place a bulk order, our customer service will get in touch with you to work out the delivery details. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. will not be held responsible if it chooses not to fill a bulk order for any reason. Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd.
5. If Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. has any questions at all regarding the customer's creditworthiness or if the customer fails to make payment upon delivery, it reserves the right to refuse delivery of the Products to the customer.
6. We offer free local delivery service for orders above $300 within Singapore. Orders below that will be subject to a $10 flat delivery cost.
Refund or Product Return
Refunds with a valid receipt are accepted by Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd for 14 days following the date of purchase or delivery, whichever comes first. A one-month online store credit will be issued in place of the refunded amount. Deliveries fees are not included in the refund.
Returns and refunds are possible in the following situations:
If any products are delivered in bad condition, are out of date, are not included in the delivery, are the incorrect products, or were ordered and invoiced but were not delivered
If any product delivered to the customer that was not part of the order
If a product for which the customer has been charged but it has not yet been delivered
When a customer is charged more than what a product is worth
Items being returned must be in their original, unused condition
Each returned item's packaging must be complete, unopened, and undamaged in any way
We don't accept returns or refunds for items marked "non-returnable" and/or "non-refundable."
All guarantees, descriptions, statements, and advice made regarding the fitness or suitability of the supplied Products for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability, or otherwise, are expressly prohibited, to the degree permissible by law.
Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. does not authorize any agent or representative to make any warranties, representations, or statements about the Products, and Lifeforce Limbs & Rehab Pte Ltd. is not in any way bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations, or statements.